Saturday, September 26, 2009

At Michael's birthday party in August we played a game where we had to read a nursery rhyme with an accient. Here are the videos that I took while we did it...they are HILARIOUS so take the time to watch!

Grandma trying to be latina!!

Granpa imitating and "old person"

I honestly can't remember what Uncle Joe was doing...maybe asian?

I busted out the opera on my turn

After living in Idaho, Tiana really had the "hick" accient down!!

Josh was hilarious!!!! Totally 1990's surfer. Love it!

My Dad was a little too femi for comfort...very funny though.

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

OH MY GOSH, those videos are soooo funny! I thought Tara won 1st place, I loved Larry's, it's a close 2nd, and Josh wins for 3rd in my book. What a hilarious game, great idea!!!